Job Title: Sr.Project Manager - Enterprise Software Implementation
Location: San Mateo, CA
Project Manager responsible for the system implementation, replacement and upgrade across manufacturing sites. This is a high profile, complex initiative involving internal resources across global operations, vendors, external professional services and site managers. Experience implementing business critical software is essential. Experience with computerized maintenance management systems experience in a manufacturing environment is ideal.
The Project Manager develops and implements detailed project plans, including new products, conversion/integration, merger projects, and other projects as assigned. Manages the planning, documenting, testing, and executing, along with tasks, budgets, timelines, and project team members of successfully complete projects on and within budget. Develops documentation to support the project planning and implementation process.
- Follow PM methodology and create relevant artifacts for project
- Manage Project Plan
- Work closely with software vendor and professional services and internal team members including business stakeholders
- Direct the due diligence information gathering, analysis and reporting
- Support business process changes to meet project goals
- Advise on milestones as needed for reporting to appropriate management levels and communicates budget and status milestones as defined for the project
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 + years of Project Management or Program Management experience
- Experience in a GxP FDA regulated environment is a strong preference
- Experience in project governance – maintaining and updating project artifacts
- Managing cross-functional project teams
- Experience implementing CMMS systems is a big plus