Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: San Mateo, CA
DESCRIPTION: Addastaff Consulting offers an exceptional client base, excellent feedback and internal processes, the best tools available, and an unmatched compensation package. Our clients include many large organizations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout the United Stated. Due to strong growth in our client base we need a solid Technical Recruiter to provide our customers with the best staffing service possible.
COMPANY: Addastaff Consulting Incorporated is a fast paced, high growth and emerging technology consulting organization company with practice areas in: Health / Life Sciences, Financial Services, and Technology. We add value to our clients by providing them with quick turnaround on their requirements. We do this by gaining full understanding of business use cases and the client company and culture. We provide them with the best consultants available for their projects. If you are fast paced, have high standards and want to work with a team that is accustomed to winning, submit your resume today. We are a small team dedicated to quality delivery so experience working well in small groups and being a self-starter are essential.
- 2+ Years of experience recruiting in Health / Life Sciences (Pharma/ biopharmaceutical or similar industry).
- 3+ Years of experience as a Technical Recruiter. (IT, Software, Systems Integration, or Server Side) We will consider other solid non IT recruiting experience.
- Strong understanding of modern information technology systems with a focus on enterprise systems and systems integration.
- Highly organized, must be able to balance and prioritize a solid book of business.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to find common ground in negotiations.
- Excellent understanding of the functions of large corporations their inter-dependencies and their internal clients.
- Excellent understanding IT project cycles and the soft skills required.
- Demonstrated exceptional and highly creative consultant sourcing skills.
- Able to recognize, based on experience, which consultant would be able to successfully job description.
- Must enjoy technology and learning about new and emerging technology solutions.
- Able to creatively and convincingly generate consultant interest in our client's projects.
- Professional, Adaptable and Resilient.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS: -Previous IT experience (systems admin, programming, IT Project Management, etc.) -Previous career in related field (marketing, sales, HR, operations)
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
www.addastaff.com for more about us