Title:Full -Stock API Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Long-Term Contract
The Full Stack Developer role will support multiple IT responsibilities and disciplines within the Regulatory Compliance Technology (RCT) team. The individual will act as the technical lead for the implementation of the Regulatory Compliance Technology system, including end-to-end integration and system automation for daily operations.
- Will lead and participate in design, development and implementation of Regulatory Compliance System based technology platform(s) to satisfy internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for the day to day technical operations of the Regulatory Compliance Technology systems once deployed.
- Work with Business Partners to develop and meet Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure appropriate alerting protocols are implemented to ensure ecosystem stability (balance and control, job failure, environment health, etc.)
- Perform as the primary technical liaison to the Business Unit and both internal and external IT groups in support of the Regulatory Compliance Technology systems.
- Ensure work demand is articulated, understood and prioritized within the Regulatory Compliance Technology systems enhancements queue.
- Data Architecture, Modeling and Lineage practice and knowledge for data movement and sufficiency.
- Information Technology Architecture and System and Data Integration knowledge and practices.
- Supports the process of translating business needs into formal deliverables.
- Ensure adherence for data quality and accuracy by developing a detailed understanding of the data and information movement practices utilized by the Regulatory Compliance Technology systems itself and the ecosystem supporting it (upstream/downstream dependencies).
- Manage all technical documentation for the Regulatory Compliance Technology ecosystem. Ensure timely completion of files, adherence to guidelines, and the accuracy of provided documentation.
- Performing technical maintenance and analyzing and supporting vendor developed applications and products to include debugging and troubleshooting the production environment.
- Expertise in innovation and the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key projects / issue resolution
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
- Ability to learn newer technologies as the need arises and willing to step out of their core comfort zone.
- Demonstrated experience as a software engineer in various technology platforms:
- Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS client. Experience building Rest API’s
- Must have used Micro Services Governing software’s like RAML, Swagger.
- Sound knowledge in building Docker images for micro Services and multiple running software’s.
- Must have experience in designing various web concepts like security (OAuth), session controlling, storage.
- Must have experience in XML and JSON technologies such as JSON Schemas, XSD (XML Schema), XPath, XQuery, XSLT.
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, RAD, Water Fall, SOA, Continuous Integration.
- Ability to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible.
- Demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable and testable code. Experience with TDD a plus.
- 6+ Years of experience in Information technology
- 3+ years of experience in FullStack (MEAN Stack)
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in an IT-related field highly preferred.