Job Title: Electronic Document Management, Manager Lending
Job Locations US-CA-San Francisco Category Lending
The Electronic Document Management Manager is responsible for design, development, maintenance, end-user support, reporting and training for the document management system.
It is expected this position will work with the business, other IT resources and the vendor to create an effective electronic content management solution.
- Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
- Evaluate, analyze and recommend strategies for supporting electronic document management systems.
- Analyze, interpret, or disseminate system performance data.
- Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
- Operate data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
- Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities.
- Document technical functions and specifications for new or proposed content management systems
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Consult with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
- Oversee and monitor communications with technical partners, supported lines of business, and staff, as appropriate
- Coordinate between Release and Deployment and project team members, as needed.
- Coordinate work with offshore teams supporting releases and deployments
- Work with platform validation team to create and maintain automated test suites for qualifying builds in non-Production environment.
- Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Retrieve electronic assets from repository for distribution to users, collecting and returning to repository, if necessary.
- Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
- Assist in the assessment, acquisition, or deployment of new electronic document management systems.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
BA BS in a Technical field
Prior experience with Electronic Document Management System.