Title: Lending Technology Manager, Digital Capture
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: 12 month contract
The Lending Technology Manager is responsible for leading operational and business management functions associated with Commercial and Residential lending documents across the Lending Services group. A key focus is owning and maintaining the libraries of formal documentation, notification statements, etc. that relate to Residential and Commercial Lending clients, including the Loan Documentation vendors and systems. This includes direct leadership of the residential mortgage document development for the Lending Origination System, Commercial Loan Documents, HotDocs, LaserPro and management of the electronic document management system, currently OnBase .
The successful candidate will exhibit a track record of strong leadership, effective talent management and process improvement. This person will play a pivotal leadership role, influencing others and driving change, including around the implementation of best practice software development processes. This individual has some background in digital project execution and is knowledgeable using Agile software development methodologies to support the program management transition. This role reports to the VP, Lending Technology.
- Manage a small group of individuals.
- Primary responsibility to control and develop documents to ensure compliance with all regulations and disclosures used by Residential and Commercial Operations to generate upfront, interim and closing documents.
- Evaluation, analysis and recommendations of strategies for support the Document Management functions in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensure accurate, up to date disclosures are incorporated when products and services are introduced or changed, geographic expansion occurs, business practices fees and other charges are modified, etc.
- Identify “downstream impact” of regulatory requirements and how changes affect systems, business processes, loan documents, etc.
- Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines.
- Participate/lead the lending services role in updating the electronic document management system.
- Provide tracking and reporting of document reviews, defects and defect remediation.
- Test, audit and validate systems to verify document compliance with applicable federal, state, agency and investor and other regulatory disclosures and requirements on a yearly basis. Ensure systems controls are in place to assure compliance with regulatory requirements. Stay up to date on appropriate regulations
- BA or MA Information Technology preferred
- Experience in document management and document management systems or content management systems software is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability for creative problem solving and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and work across multiple internal stakeholders, business areas, and external providers to develop a strategy, road-map and deliver high quality solutions (Full Lifecycle ownership from ideation through to implementation and support.)
- Demonstrated expertise in software implementation, in both a software development as well as a SaaS context (integration of vendor solutions)
- Track record delivering projects using Agile/Scrum in a highly-regulated environment and, ideally, experience implementing Agile in a legacy waterfall environment.
- Strong experience working with IT Partners as well as Risk Management partners (OpRisk, Compliance, BSA/AML, Fraud Prevention, Information Security).