Title: Front End Application Engineer
Location: San Francisco (Local Candidates Only)
The Front End Application Engineer will work within the existing Private Wealth Management Web Development team to implement new features and fix existing bugs within the PWM Web Application Framework. The engineer will be expected to communicate complex ideas, concepts, and technical subjects coherently and clearly, to a wide range of audiences. They must also demonstrate critical and abstract thinking through observing existing coding conventions, exchanging ideas, and be able to show some level of ingenuity in solving some technical/architectural issues inherent within the organization.
- Front-End Development to implement new features, and resolve existing issues.
- Code Delivery
- Familiarity with Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Support the technical project manager on various efforts between various IT and business groups.
- Observance and enforcer of proven industry-standard processes.
- Assisting with change management activities and ensuring appropriate users and technical teams are aware of upcoming changes.
- Responsible for aiding support teams in answering user questions about new or existing features, data issues, and variances from other source systems, and working with other operations and development teams to resolve data issues as necessary.
- Act as tertiary level support for Technical Support when necessary.
- Responsibilities include: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Angular 2+ with Typescript
- Data Visualization
- NodeJS and Express
- Unit Testing
- Strong command of Git
- Basic understanding RDBMS including views and stored procedures
- SDLC and Agile/Scrum/Kanban concepts
- BS in computer science
- Banking Industry Experience
- Knowledge of finance and asset management
- UI or UX design
- Mulesoft API Gateway and ESB
- Loopback NodeJS framework
- Python and Flask