Position: Project Coordinator
Location: San Francisco
Job Type: Long-Term Contract
Addastaff Consulting is the consulting firm that sees business beyond mere challenges and expectations. We specialize in providing services to high-risk, mission-critical technology projects for clients in the healthcare, financial services, health sciences, and technology industries.
The Project Coordinator in collaboration with project stakeholders will participate in the planning, scheduling, coordination, and reporting of activities related to assigned projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframes and funding parameters.
The Project Coordinator will monitor project plans using knowledge and experience with Jira to ensure that project events and tasks have been achieved and will report results to the appropriate project lead.
The Project Coordinator will bring knowledge of software development and project management methods and practices. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the administration and coordination of project activities and ensures the quality, timeliness, and integrity of ongoing projects.
- Create and manage a project schedule using Jira for the full life cycle of a large enterprise level project.
- Collect and report on progress to plan against project tasks and the overall project
- Perform project plan analysis to identify critical path and resource issues
- Create and manage all project documentation as defined by the Project Life Cycle.
- Prepare project status reports for review with the project manager.
- Provide project financial reporting.
- Facilitate and provide effective communication between all project stakeholders.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on Project Management processes and deliverables.
- Attend project meetings and capture minutes of decisions, issues, and action items.
- 3 to 5 years of project coordination, project administration or project management experience supporting teams of business, IT staff, and executive management on small to large complex projects.
- Four-year college degree preferred. – a combination of post-high school education and work experience is acceptable.
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Ability to develop work plans, work effectively as a member of a team, report on status of projects, and represent the team in meetings and/or with the client.
NICE TO HAVES
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP)