The Project Coordinator in collaboration with project stakeholders will participate in the planning, scheduling, coordination, and reporting of activities related to assigned projects.
The Project Coordinator will monitor project plans to ensure that project events and tasks have been achieved and will report results to the appropriate project lead.
- Create and manage all project documentation as defined by the project life cycle.
- Collect and report on progress to plan against project tasks and the overall project
- Prepare project status reports for review with the project manager.
- Facilitate and provide effective communication between all project stakeholders.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on project management processes and deliverables.
- Attend project meetings and capture minutes of decisions, issues, and action items.
- Experience in project coordination, executive administration, or project administration supporting teams of business, IT staff, and executive management on small to large complex projects.
- Four-year college degree preferred – a combination of post-high school education and work experience is acceptable.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies helpful