San Francisco, CA
Addastaff Consulting is the consulting firm that sees business beyond mere challenges and expectations. We specialize in providing services to high-risk, mission-critical technology projects for clients in the healthcare, financial services, health sciences, and technology industries.
The Business Analyst will work with both the business and technical teams in order to collect, clarify, and translate business needs into requirements, documentation, statements of work, preform data and financial analysis, as well as create functional/conceptual designs and solutions.
- Write, validate, prioritize, and organize requirements.
- Prepare documentation at each stage of the requirements phase, including deliverables like Vision and Scope Reports, Requirements Work Plans, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, and Process Flows.
- Ensure documents can be understood by business users and both internal and external development teams.
- Translate end user requests and business needs into requirements for technical solutions that meet end user objectives.
- Identify test and use cases and develop plans for incorporating those test cases into the functional specifications and the overall testing plan.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Recommend changes to business analysis and project management policies, processes, templates and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare, information technology, engineering or a related field highly desirable. May be substituted with a combination of education and applicable work experience.
- 3-5 years relevant experience as a business analyst in progressively complex assignments and/or managing requirements for software application development, service delivery and customer satisfaction, or relevant experience as an IT service delivery role.
- 3 years healthcare experience, preferably in a health plan, consulting, software or medical or behavioral services organization environment.
- Experience with coordinated or integrated care and medical management desirable.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and mainframe applications.
- Demonstrated project management skills.