Global Chief Physical Security
San Francisco, CA Financial District
Addastaff is conducting a search for a Global Chief Physical Security for our San Francisco based client. Company has offices and assets in North America, Asia and Europe.
The Global Chief Physical Security will build a scalable best-in-class physical security program including developing and implementing Company’s physical security standards.
Key business partners include Facilities Managers, Warehousing Leadership, Insurance Team, Information Security, Engineering, and Executive Management
- Develop a physical security strategy, standard, and technology as it aligns to Company’s Information Security Program
- Oversee physical security contractors
- Perform regular facility walkthroughs to identify security gaps in physical barriers, security procedures, facility policies, management of surveillance equipment, and monitoring of alarm points
- Oversee security construction projects
- Drive campaigns to improve the efficiency of regular security monitoring
- Design and track security workflow ticketing and performance metrics
- Manage investigations of accidents, thefts, disturbances, discrepancies, and other violations
- Build and lead a physical security operations team
- Create and conduct security awareness campaigns.
- 6+ years of experience in running a physical security program
- Experience managing access control and video surveillance software applications and security vendors and contractors.
- Demonstrated outstanding people management skills.
- A collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- The ability to travel globally, including China
- Experience ISO 27001 and SOC2 (Service Organization Control 2) preferred