Job Title: Project Manager - Cloud Enablement and Utilization
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Long Term Contract
Addastaff Consulting Incorporated is the consulting firm that sees business beyond mere challenges and expectations. Our highly skilled innovators focus on distinct needs and implement solutions with pinpoint precision. The Company specializes in providing services to high-risk, mission-critical technology projects for clients in the healthcare, financial services, health sciences, and technology industries.
The Project Manager will be responsible for production management for a large cloud environment supporting the engineering needs of business partners in several divisions.
Projects include: educational development of cloud standard operating procedures; cloud incidences remediation standard procedures; other cloud resiliency projects.
The Project Manager will works with engineering team to run projects and build project reporting and tracking capabilities in Jira or other tool.
This role will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling multiple deployments involving cross organization development teams, conducting implementation readiness reviews, and leveraging change management tools for deployment.
- 7+ years Project Management experience preferably with application development and implementation experience
- Organizational skills to help plan change order activities and coordinate implementation of production processes
- Technical background in cloud management area
- Highly effective verbal and written communication abilities to communicate across an organization with business and technical partners
- Strong customer and business focus
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and work independently
- Technical project management experience is necessary, as this person will plan the entire implementation phase for all project
- Experience developing new processes and leading process improvement efforts
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume production environment is a must to be successful in this role to meet stringent deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure - AWS, Azure others
- Knowledge of Release Management practices and standards
- College degree (BS/BA) in Computer Science or other technology discipline