Job Title: Project Manager - Cloud Enablement and Utilization
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Long Term Contract
The Project Manager will be responsible for management of a large cloud environment supporting the engineering needs of business partners in several divisions.
Projects include development of cloud standard operating procedures, cloud incident remediation standard procedures, and other cloud resiliency projects.
The Project Manager will works with engineering teams to run projects and build project reporting and tracking capabilities in Jira and other tools.
The position will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling multiple deployments involving cross organization development teams, conducting implementation readiness reviews, and leveraging change management tools for deployment.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience preferably application development and implementation experience
- Organizational skills to help plan change order activities and coordinate implementation of production processes
- Technical background in the cloud management area
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure - AWS, Azure others
- Highly effective verbal and written communication abilities to communicate across an organization with business and technical partners
- Technical project management experience is necessary, as the role will plan the entire implementation phase for projects
- Experience developing new processes and leading process improvement efforts
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume production environment is a must to be successful in this role to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Knowledge of Release Management practices and standards
- College degree (BS/BA) in Computer Science or other technology discipline