Job title: Project Manager
Location: Redwood City, CA
Type: Long-Term Contract
Seeking a mid-level Project Manager with expertise in Atlassian toolsets. This is a 9-15 month contract role. The ideal Project Manager will work with cross-functional internal stakeholders (centralized product team and program leaders) in a consultative approach, and will provide high quality deliverables. The Project Manager will develop good working relationships with stakeholders, understand their requirements, provide excellent service, and own the assigned deliverables.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Function as a Project Manager for the product team
- Facilitate identification of timelines, dashboards, burndown, and scorecards for company- wide projects.
- Build out the integrated project and portfolio dashboards based on data sets utilizing Atlassian tools such and JIRA, and Confluence.
- Able to produce concise, crisp, and integrated Reporting and Dashboards.
- Drive project and program deliverables in a matrixed environment with hybrid development (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, SAFe)
- Help with the deployment and streamlining of company Portfolio Management Tools ecosystem (AgileCraft tool under consideration)
- PMP, CSM, SAFe 4.5 or other similar Project Management certifications
- 5+ Years of Project or Program Management experience with matrixed organizations.
- Expert in using agile project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and others.
- Strong understanding of Portfolio Management methodology and practices in a hybrid environment.
- Strong commitment to detail and excellence, and a desire to work collaboratively within and between teams.
- Quick learner and proactive.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields.