Job Title: Data Warehousing Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Long-Term Contract
The Data Warehousing Analyst works with the project team to determine data requirements for Data Warehouse systems, develops these requirements into functional specifications, develops detailed data flow design documents, and participates in the full product development process life-cycle.
- The Data Warehousing Analyst communicates business term definitions, establishes data quality rules, writes and executes data quality checks, and researches and analyzes data.
- The Data Warehousing Analyst collaborates with Project Managers, business partners and team members to identify data needs required to meet the project's objectives.
- Documents and organizes data flows to enable successful implementation of products that solve the complex business problems of customers.
- Creates documentation, design specifications, data mapping, sequence diagrams, and reconciles source data with vendors.
- Supports the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Experience in Domain models and Canonical models is preferred.
Experience and Education
- BA or BS required
- 7+ years of experience in data analysis and/or data management
- Experience working with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies
- Expert in writing SQL
- Excellent attention to detail and experience debugging code
- Experience with Canonical Data Models (Nice to Have)
- Salesforce platform and data model principles - Preferred
- TFS/JIRA or other issue tracking application - Preferred