San Francisco, California
Addastaff Consulting is in search of a Data Architect with experience building enterprise data solutions around Business and IT operations.
The ideal candidate should have experience in defining the overall technical architecture for enterprise and customer data platforms.
An excellent understanding of enterprise data architecture and systems is expected.
- Define the requirements and overall technical architecture for data and related solutions
- Exercise strong decision-making skills in terms of data analysis and architecting large data infrastructure
- Create technical solutions and architecture, artifacts, work products and presentation of solutions. Deliver data platform and architecture recommendations based on requirements and industry best practices
- Review functional and technical requirements, raising potential issues and participating actively in design discussions
- Develop reusable artifacts/frameworks, reusable assets, industry solutions, reference architecture, design, and development
- Work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Senior Business Analysts, and other client stakeholders
- Working as a member of a design, build and test agile team continuously releasing new features
- Key responsibilities include requirements, design, architecture, coding, integration, testing, and feature definitions
- 8 years of experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical data models using major enterprise data modeling tools
- 5 years of experience in strategic data planning, standards, and procedures
- 5 years of experience in data quality engineering, metadata consolidation and integration, metadata model development and maintenance, repository management, data warehouse design and data mining, and data security
- 5 years of experience in leveraging enterprise data warehouse modeling constructs, methodologies and practices to ensure flexible, scalable, maintainable, and high-performing physical databases
- 2 years of hands on experience in integrating OTLP and ERP systems with big data/data lake repositories
- Experience with Data warehousing is a MUST
- In-depth knowledge of SQL is a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a software related discipline. A Master’s degree in a related field is an added plus