Business Development ManagerLocation:
San Mateo, CaliforniaJob Type:
Join Our Team
Addastaff Consulting is looking for a business development manager to join our team, help us expand our growing client base, and build lasting business relationships that will promote our company and help carry us to the next level.
At Addastaff Consulting we are helping businesses and government departments tackle a wide variety of technical projects like data integrity, database development, data integrity, program management, and data security. We manage large, high risk technical projects and programs for our clients.
Our company, headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, serves a variety of clients across the United States.
What You'll Get to Do:
Reporting directly to the Principal/COO you will play a key role in growing our business base by:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Identifying and analyzing new business opportunities in the public and private sectors
- Develop winning capture strategies to acquire new business clients
- Respond to RFP/RFQs from government and commercial sources
- Write new business proposals, develop pricing strategies, and help negotiate teaming agreements with strategic partners
- Research market trends, analyze technical needs, and help develop unique customer solutions
- Oversee the development of contracts and other documents necessary to acquire new business
- Develop marketing materials to help brand our company and influence potential customers
- Meet with potential customers and our onsite development teams to help create innovative solutions to pressing business problems
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, business development, and proposal/grant writing
- Strong fluency in MS Office products
- Experience using online business development database products
- Solid understanding of a variety of federal and state government contracting vehicles
- Superior written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work closely in a flexible team environment
- Experience in research & development and/or business development projects
- Ability to travel occasionally to meet potential clients, attend industry meetings and conferences, and implement new business contracts
- Strong financial background necessary to produce accurate pricing quotes using a variety of spreadsheet formats
What We Can Offer You:
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) in the fields of big data, data security, data integrity, software implementation and database development
- IT industry experience
Addastaff provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Our benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family.
Contact Steven Cass (email@example.com)
650.638.9633 x301 or visit our website at www.addastaff.com