Title: Project Manager- Systems Development
Location: Foster City, CA
Type: Long-Term Contract
The Project Manager develops and implements detailed project plans, including new products, conversion/integration, merger projects, and other projects as assigned on Salesforce.com.
The Project Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure success of the project deliverables.
- Project planning, scheduling, and management of simultaneous projects.
- Collaborate within teams to develop creative solutions
- Manage business expectations and ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Work closely with analysts, development teams, quality assurance, and other teams to define the comprehensive project plan.
- 5+ years project management and software development experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills,
- Excellent project management skills, project planning, risk management, and resource planning
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/ training
- Experience implementing Enterprise scale Salesforce solutions, Force.com, and Lightning nice to have but not required