Job Title: LIMS Administrator
Type: Long-Term Contract
Location: San Mateo County
This role will perform operational support for the LIMS. Responsibilities involve daily management of escalated incidents, operational maintenance and support, development support, and proactive and preventative analysis of systems, lead break/fix and enhancement releases and provide estimates for support projects. The LIMS Administrator will demonstrate knowledge of key system processes, products and services.
- Knowledge of technical environments and the technology used; serve as the main escalation point for technical issues
- Responsible for problem records to ascertain root cause and formulate a mitigation strategy.
- Provide support on complex LIMS issues and associated applications, including patches, upgrades, and internal requirements
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of application releases, data and configuration changes
- Provide guidance on application/infrastructure scalability
- Bachelor’s degree in Science related discipline, preferred
- Experience within a GxP regulation environment
- Experience in laboratory informatics or laboratory automation work in a support/IT administrator role.
- Programming skills C#/.Net, SQL,Crystal Reports a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills