San Francisco, CA
The Project Manager will be responsible for creating development schedules, keeping the team on track, and identifying dependencies and vulnerabilities in the product development cycle. This role will be expected to regularly meet with stakeholders across all teams to organize and update their development timelines.
The Project Manager will work closely with business managers to develop and automate business processes, reduce costs, and support strategic initiatives. This role will be responsible for conducting implementation readiness reviews and leveraging change management tools for deployment.
- Work with cross-functional leaders across product, business strategy, design, and engineering to identify dependencies between multiple workflows
- Set up new processes and software tools to streamline product development
- Create and maintain multiple project schedules
- Report and present to management on project status and schedules
- Promote project management best practices throughout the team
- 10+ years of program / project management experience managing cross-functional teams in new product development.
- Organizational skills to help plan change order activities and coordinate implementation of production processes
- Extensive experience in Product Development
- Strong Change Mangement background
- Highly effective verbal and written communication abilities to communicate across an organization with business and technical partners
- Strong customer and business focus
- Technical project management experience is necessary, as the Project Manager will plan the entire implementation phase for the project
- Experience developing new processes and leading process improvement efforts
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume production environment is a must to be successful in this role to meet stringent deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Strong experience with project management software (Jira, Wrike, Trello etc.)
- Bachelor's degree and PMP preferred