Job Title: Business Analyst - SharePoint
Type: 1+ year Contract
Location: San Mateo, CA
The Business Analyst will lead the business analysis on the migration project of SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online. The Business Analyst will assist the team to define, document, and build methodology and processes for the migration.
Also, the person will communicate between the product team and internal customers to ensure the quality of implementation.
• Provide knowledge of the company’s business capabilities and assist with solutions for the SharePoint Platform migration.
• Work closely with project team to assess solution offerings and engineer solutions for SharePoint migration trouble shooting.
• Actively build and document all methodologies, rules, and governance
• Assist on SharePoint's interface solutions, migration, application, and cloud solutions.
• Partner with business-facing IT team members and provide applicable IT subject matter expertise
• Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners and stakeholders
• 5+ years of experience in SharePoint with a BA degree or equivalent.
• Experience working with business and IT partners
• Experience with enterprise systems migrations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, ability to provide documentation, and teamwork skills