Job Title: Senior Business Analyst – Information and Technology
Type/ Location: Consultant/ San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst – Information and Technology for one of our well-known software technology company located in the Bay Area, CA.
This position performs in-depth business process analysis focused on enterprise software implement and improvement, data modeling, and process optimization to support key strategic initiatives, marketing programs, and analytic needs to drive real business value.
In your role, you will work closely with internal stakeholders including development teams, cross-functional business teams, and testing teams to ensure the implementation of projects.
Deliverable and responsibilities:
- Define and document business and functional requirements for process optimization and development of new process/policies
- Engage and direct business partners and SMEs to identify priorities, scope, and requirements for complex business problems
- Manage and perform complex business and systems analysis
- Engage technical development team to transition requirements to design and determine appropriate design approach
- Coordinate with project managers and engineers on deliverables, risks, and issues
- Develop and implement trainings for end users
- Excellent communication and team skills
- 6+ years of experience in business process analysis, enterprise system implementation/improvement, and data modeling in technology industry
- Strong critical analytic and critical thinking skills
- Proven understanding of the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Detailed and technically oriented and possess the ability to consider strategic initiatives and drivers
- Proven experience with business process modeling and systems analysis
- Knowledge of business intelligence
- A successful candidate will be analytical, well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive, and have excellent communication skills.
This is a challenging, fast-pace, and diverse work environment that you have a great opportunity to work in a strong team with significant exposure to both key business groups and technology teams.