Job Title: Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Solution Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Long-Term Contract
As a Solutions Architect, you will own the design for multiple CPI projects. The Solutions Architect is responsible for working together with other CPI members, business partners, and technology teams to understand requirements, define the application design, and support the socialization of the design with stakeholders. This position works closely with CPI members to ensure applications meet business and technical requirements, are maintainable and scalable and meet stated performance benchmarks.
- Gather requirements and write User Stories working closely with business partners where business tasks are performed.
- Analyze Process Definition Documents to capture all the business process steps in solution designs and consider accompanying factors such as recoverability, scalability, resilience, and case management to ensure solutions design meet all requirements.
- Evaluate and disseminates information received from multiple sources, analyze and validate data received, and translate information into details based on business users' needs.
- Communicate solutions design decisions with developers and appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide architectural control over solutions design to ensure consistency and continuity.
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Adhering or complying with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.)
- 4+ years RPA(Robotic Process Automation) or Appian experience.
- 5+ years of strong experience in software delivery using Agile methodology
- 5+ years in application architecture and designing software or experience with software requirements and software testing
- Advanced proficiency in Object-Oriented Design (ODD) and analysis.
- Advanced proficiency in application analysis/design engineering functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent