Front End Developer
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a talented Front End Developer with a strong background in building mobile and web-based products and tools, is comfortable dealing with lots of moving pieces, and has a keen eye towards detail.
The Front End Developer will build applications for a financial services company. The team configures and develops applications and modifies existing applications for mobile and web-based products.
The Front End Developer will partner closely with the Product Engineering, Design, and Product Management teams to deliver best in class products.
- Develop sophisticated client-side applications for the web and mobile web
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, other engineers, analysts and product managers to launch new products, maintain existing products, and build a great user experience
- Work in an Agile development environment and interact with multiple stakeholders to deliver quality products in a timely manner
- Write highly tested, reusable code and UI libraries to help drive efficiency
- Participate in design and code reviews
- 5+ years of Front End Developer and/or related industry work experience
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility, progressive enhancement and graceful degradation, responsive design, website performance, and accessibility
- Experience building reusable UI component libraries
- Familiarity with design tools like Sketch and InVision
- Experience with software engineering best practices and related tools like Github and JIRA
- Well-versed in Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills