San Francisco, CA
12+ Month Contract
The Program Manager - Continuous Process Improvement will partner closely with the company to lead and/or support process improvement initiatives. Responsibilities include engaging across various levels of the organization to identify issues, collaboratively develop a solution, and implement appropriate solutions.
The Program Manager - Continuous Process Improvement will own all aspects of the process improvement initiative including requirements gathering, working with information services and other technology team/vendors to successfully implement and demonstrably improve the process.
This role requires a deep understanding of system functionality, and banking products and operations.
Candidates must be results oriented, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with stakeholders at every level, including executive management.
Strong experience with customer service, call center operations, and / or payment platforms is a plus.
Work with various functional groups to identify opportunities for process improvement. Perform detailed analysis for enhancement – existing workflows, gap assessment (including risk and control), identify improvement opportunities and potential solutions, and perform cost benefit analysis where appropriate. Collaborate with project teams, business and technology partners to jointly identify business requirements.
Once an opportunity moves into the implementation phase, own all aspects of implementation including process re-engineering, collaborating with vendor and Info Services team for deployment management, reporting and tracking. Ensure business requirements are being met with the delivered business functionality of vendor and/or internal technology solution and/or changes to operational processes.
Program Manager’s responsibilities also include:
- Performance management (process and program level)
- Service level agreement (SLA) adherence
- Compliance requirements (regulatory and internal)
- Program governance
- Reporting (process and program level)
Develop and communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally and through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Process reengineering, change management and process automation experience required
- Strong business acumen and ability to develop long-term strategic solutions that encompass sound risk management practices, address potential growth scenarios, and most importantly – ensure a seamless client experience
- Requirements gathering and process flow mapping experience required
- Professional services or consulting experience preferred
- Experience with customer service, call center operations and / or payment platforms is a plus