San Francisco, CA
The Project Manager will play an integral part in the overall management and delivery of the bank's integrated digital banking experience.
The position will work closely with technical and functional business groups across the bank, as well as third party vendors, to ensure coordination of all activities.
The Project Manager must effectively drive results and manage expectations across a diverse cross-functional team.
- Meet with stakeholders regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality.
- Implement and manage changes to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout life cycle.
- Analyze and manage program risk.
- Day to day management of the program, which requires close collaboration with technology and business leadership
- Ensure adherence to budgeting, financial forecasting, and cost accounting standards across the program.
- Serve as liaison between various business unit including Information Systems, Information Security, other business units and vendors
- 5+ years of experience or more in project management
- Four-year college degree or equivalent
- Formal training in project or program management
- Digital and banking experience preferred
- Knowledge of the entire SDLC process for both technology and business
- Ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules, and assignments
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors