Title: Digital Solutions Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Long-Term Contract
The Digital Solutions Architect will execute our client's digital channel strategy by partnering closely with the Digital Channels team to provide technology solutions that support an integrated financial services experience, incorporating services that include banking, brokerage, wealth management, and trust.
You’ll work closely with internal and external teams to create world-class digital solutions that support online consumer and business banking, diving deep into the details while providing strategic inputs and enabling the business to operate at a fast pace.
- Lead end-to-end implementation of digital banking solutions — including conception, development, maintenance, and evolution.
- Create and maintain a strong working relationship with multiple business teams, technology teams, and key external partners as you work to identify problems and define solutions.
- Lead and educate internal teams on common practices and trends for digital initiatives, including explaining technical issues and IT solution strategies.
- Provide integrated solutions across internal systems, as well as external third-party-hosted systems, and create design artifacts following standards set by the Federal Reserve Board.
- Lead and participate in new development projects through the entire SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, release, delivery/launch, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with business teams to provide robust, scalable. and extensible technical solutions by understanding business changes and needs.
- Review proposals of external partners to ensure that quality inputs are delivered cost effectively.
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in implementing projects.
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in software development, especially online and mobile app delivery; and preferably five or more years related to online/portal product delivery to external clients.
- An established background in developing secure and scalable online services enhanced by strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to deliver results.
- A background in online solutions that includes security, identity management, and content management system integration; experience with API gateway and microservice implementation; data architecture and ETL solutions; and application architecture and systems integration.
- Experience working with partners to deliver integrated solutions to external clients.
- Experience with portal architecture, development, and deployment and AWS cloud practice and cloud migration preferred.