Title: Product Manager
Location: San Francisco
Type: long-term contract
The Product Manager will support with building and enhancing product features to drive operational efficiencies and automating workflows on loan origination platform.
The Product Manager will deliver process improvements which enable our internal teams to operate more efficiently and support transformation user experiences at scale. The Product Manager will take ownership of collaboration with engineering, operations, sales and other key stakeholders to ensure the delivery.
- Identify, define, create, and launch changes to the loan origination flow, typically through creating a feedback loop from end users in an agile environment.
- Work with internal stakeholders including end users, analytics, operations, credit and others to get those test ideas to reality
- Own product backlog implementation schedule with engineering team to ensure delivery and accountability
- Interpret results to understand the impact on user satisfaction and costs / benefits to our business
- Make tough priority calls and trade-offs balancing available time, talent and critical business needs
- 3-5 years of experience with at least 2 years of owning a enterprise software and/or Internal tools
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and experience with Agile development
- Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals
- Experience in the financial services, lending, and/or enterprise software will be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related area of study