Backend Software Developer
San Francisco, CA
Contract to Hire
Design, develop, and document microservice and system components consisting of several objects working together to execute business functions of the larger system. Interact with software architects and other business /technical leaders to understand subsystem and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective development. Interact with members of other cross-functional teams to understand and/or recommend requirements and strategies for the project.
- Work with the business and IT teams to understand business problems, and to design, implement, and deliver an appropriate solution using Agile methodologies.
- Work to implement solutions on multiple platform (DEV, QA, UAT, PROD).
- Implement and debug subsystems/micro service and components.
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test and production servers.
- Determine and communicate the implications of system-level decisions on subsystems and components, and help determine how best to mitigate or take advantage of these implications.
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
- Support management of the team’s technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the systems engineer or another project leader.
- Hands on in multiple programming paradigms, not limited to Object Oriented.
• 5+ years of experiences in IT-Software/ Software products.
• Hands on experience with system programming, development of service/module type of
applications in Java, Node JS, and mainstream scripting.
• Integration experience using Microservice technologies including- Sprint Boot, Node JS, Git,
• Knowledge of database, Splunk, SQL Server, Stored Procedure, Kafka.
• Openshift, Apigee API Integration platform.
• Container style of programing– Micro-services, Docker, Openshift.
• Knowledge on Kubernetes, Docker
• Applied knowledge of Object Orientated programming concept (OOPS), Microservices, Operating
System (OS) concept and UML.
• Proficient with software architecture, design patterns and strong demonstrated experience in
• Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, problem solving, and an ability to learn quickly.
• Domain Knowledge in Financial Service is a plus.
• Good communication skill to articulate views/thoughts with team and partners or customers without
• Bachelors in Science – Computer Science or equivalent.