Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Long-Term Contract
Under the general direction of the Training Leader and project team leadership, the Business Process Analyst will assist with the creation of process work flow documentation to support the deliverables required of the Training and Change Management project. This resource should be comfortable working with cross-functional teams, business and technology, and external vendors, in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with various work streams and functional groups to understand business and system changes that will come as a result of the Core System Conversion and Enhancements.
- Analyze existing process workflows created by vendor and augment workflows to include enhancement and other changes specific for the bank. Maintain repository of workflows.
- Collaborate with project teams, business and technology partners to capture future state data requirements as needed, including coming up with solutions for process improvements.
- Assist and collaborate with other process analysts on the team when necessary.
- 5-10 years of process mapping, analysis experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, IBM Blueworks, Jira
- Prior experience in financial services ·
- Experience with training and change management