Job Title: Product Manager- product experience and development
Type/ Location: Consultant/ San Francisco, CA
The Product Experience Manager will be responsible for client experience, product development, and client delivery in a fast-growing team at one of our financial service clients located in San Francisco City. The person will focus on analyzing current experience and providing critical solutions with various teams through to delivery.
- Find and deliver the best product experiences across digital and physical channels.
- Create and articulate ideal product roadmap and vision
- Coordinate with clients, internal users, engineers, and marketing team to socialize the product vision
- Partner with digital, operations, and technology teams to drive the business needs and project implementation success.
- Build business cases to deliver on solutions to client challenges, service improvements, and a highly competitive product experience
- Collect, organize, and synthesize the voice of the client from various internal and external channels
- 10+ years of experience in product management and development with delivering client-centric products
- 5+ years of experience in financial digital and mobile product development.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven mindset to present insights for stakeholders
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals
- Great communication skills on team discussions, presentations, and documents to garner support for projects
- Be empathetic, constantly engaging in internal clients, and creating partnerships with stakeholders to drive alignment and change.