The Product Manager will be responsible for delivering accurate data reporting to help promote data fluency, improve client service, and inform business decisions across the enterprise. The Product Manager will dedicate to maximize the value of the data to capitalize on competitive opportunities.
- Engage with stakeholders and end users to capture requirements for sophisticated client-side applications for the web and mobile web.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, other Product Managers, analysts, engineers, and data scientists to launch new products, document enhancement requests for existing products, and build a great user experience.
- Support the Client Relationship Browser application, including L1 support, escalation of issues, and requests for enhancements.
- Work in an Agile development environment and interact with multiple stakeholders to deliver quality products in a timely manner.
- Write clear, complete epics and user stories, and create test documentation for automated QA.
- Participate in design discussions and capture end-user feedback.
- Create and execute User Acceptance testing criteria.
- Produce training materials and conduct training sessions with end-users.
- 3+ years of Product Management and/or related industry work experience.- Proficiency in SQL and Python and data analytics
- Demonstrated success in building products and training users.
- Understanding and experience using Agile tools and methodologies.
- Scrum Master experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in the business of banking industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills